View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #64
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Only way this season would be considered successful to me is if we go into New England and win. Anything else is a total failure and we just made a lateral move.

I think many of us a few years ago would have easily taken this team right now as it pertains to having a perennial playoff team, but man once you finally get the taste of the postseason you just want so much more. I've seen too many good things from this team to just settle for losing in the playoffs year after year.