View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #64
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dreessen, Ryans, Winston, Brisiel, Leach.

I don't really get the point of this thread. The texans were 10-6 last season with these guys and 12-4 without them this season. Agree with another poster, all role players. Coaches just haven't been able to make adjust with the league catching up to them. OP made some interesting observations regarding the decreased production in the run game, but I think a lot of that is on Arian not running as hard. Ben Tate and Justin forsett are each averaging over 4 yards per carry, 4.3 and 5.9 respectively. Of the current issues, I don't think not retaining the players listed are one of them. Demeco Ryans was not very impactful for the eagles. This defense misses Cushing more.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote