View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bowl Games:who are you watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
That was probably the nastiest hit I've seen all year in both the college game and the NFL. The only problem with the Texans drafting him? Clowney should be a top five pick in next years draft.
Very good player & second in nation in sacks for 2012 but is a true sophomore and cannot come out until 2014 draft I believe.