View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #12
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Really!!? If I was a betting woman I'd have bet against my team when we played the Colts last week. I watched the game calm, but irritated. Where do you think "feel good" stories come from anyway? The freaking MEDIA! I accepted the loss against the Colts, knew it was coming, BUT, I didn't accept the loss against the Vikes. Our team was HORRIBLE and deserved to lose! We should have beat the Colts, PERIOD!

If you read this MB very much you will find out that these guys are hard as hell on our team! Most do NOT accept mediocre play, bad attitudes, or crappy coaching. Every game we've lost this year we played like crap on all levels of play. GB and NE made us look like Jr High kids playing ball. I have NO idea WHY we played so bad against the VIkes, but, the Colts was a dead game before the whistle was blown. JMO!!
Apreciate your passion but you are wrong IMO.

What possible benefit would the League get from the refs blowing calls for the Colts?

Chuck Pagano's story was extraordinary in that I cannot remember a HC leaving his team because of Leukemia or cancer, leaving a first year OC and rookie QB to lead a roster that was completely turned over from a year ago.

Methinks its just jealousy but I could be wrong.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote