View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #62
Grungo_Taco
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Grungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I want nothing more than for this to happen. I really do. I can only wish I had your faith. Don't lose it. It's good for the rest of us to see it.
The Texans turning his boat around is not completely out of the realm of possibilities. Yes we are SO SO SO terrible right now. But, maybe.. just maybe.... 15+ players step up in a gargantuan way & we can make a postseason run. If I were to give a percentage chance of this happening.. 7%.
Grungo_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote