View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #28
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

I've never predicted scores, just the game.

Bengals win

Here's why:

-Bengals D-line is a serious unit- better than the Texans Dline last year. I believe they will cause Schaub some problems.

-Bengals defense can play 7-8 in the box and and force AJ to beat them downfield. Foster is the object of their contain.

-Texans secondary cannot play man, yet they do all the time. AJ Green and Hawkins will givethe secondary fots- I see alot of plays downfield, gaining chunks of yardage.

-Schaub is not playing with confidence right now. The right side of your line is a mes-they have given up too many pressures and sacks for a team that wants to go deep in the playoffs.

-Motivation- MOJO- Momentum: Texans do not have it

Bengals go to Denver....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote