View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #53
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Timing is certainly an issue at times.

As I understood your bounty it was for scrambling inside the pocket and then making the throw. It wasn't having to go back two years to find it but that play was easy to remember.

You're exaggerating on never steps into his throws while in the pocket - there are several examples in this video.

And I wouldn't want your bounty even if you did admit there are examples.

Maybe if you are dumbfounded you should reconsider some of your observations. Schaub has been at a 250+ ypg pace every year except for his 1st here.

For the record, I am all for upgrading Schaub if the opportunity presents itself. I am not in desperation mode anything is better.
So your video link shows Schaub doing all the things he hasn't been doing lately. Hitting receivers in stride, throwing into double and triple coverage, moving in and stepping out of the,pocket to make plays. Which begs these questions.

Is the curtain starting to close on Matt Schaub's career? Have the injuries taken their toll? Is he still suffering ill effects from the Fat Albert injury?

One thing is apparent. The 2011 highlight video Matt Schaub looks far better than the 2012 Matt Schaub.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote