View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 59425 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So much confidence in here right now ! I hope the team has more confidence in themselves than yall do in them. Thats for sure.
add me to that list...

Bengals 31
Texans 16

Show me a fan who has confidence in this team right now, and I will show you a fan with blinders on and a battle red mustache...

They have done nothing in the last 7 weeks to earn any confidence, especially the total flame out the last month...

Bengals are coming in on a 3 game winning streak....Andy Dalton is going to go all Razor Ramon on the Texans secondary on Saturday,

he is gonna carve....dem....up....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote