View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Something happened

I'm adding this post from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If I told you Matt completed 66% of his passes for 275 yards, Andre had 12 catches for 141 yards, & Arian carried the ball 16 times for 96 yards against the hapless Colts, how would you guess the offense played?

Keep in mind, Luck only completed 50% of his passes for less than 200 yards. Vick Ballard toted the rock 27 yards for only 78 yards, & Wayne had 4 catches for 40 yards... who do you think would have won the game?
I know many of you saw the warning signs that foreshadowed the current state of the team. Serious issues that needed to be addressed while we were winning.

My question, is can we see the flashes of hope in a loss? This isn't about moral victories. This is about identifying what this team needs to do to get us where we need to go & seeing if we think they are doing them.

We lost this game. We looked like a young, immature, unfocused, undisciplined team that couldn't get their stuff together, couldn't get out of their own way.

However, there was quite a bit of "success" in between all the crap. Matt Schaub mentioned on his last radio show, that what this team needs to do is string more of those successes together.

The biggest problem I've seen over the last 5 weeks is our Red Zone offense & big play defense. Other than the penalties that are killing us.