View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #49
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think, in hindsight, it was a mistake to let Winston go. Brisiel was a FA and got bigger $$$ in Oakland.

I don't know if we could have had Eric restructure to save us money. I'm not familiar with that aspect of the situation.
Yeah, it seems to me we were like hundreds of thousands below the cap going into the season? It was a shame we lost him and Dreessen. I felt like both were key.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote