View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Well I bet I can find a guy who can throw two picks to help cost his team the 1st seed and HFA through the playoffs in less than 3 phone calls.

yeah you can find someone to match his negatives but that is not what we want. Try finding someone that can match his positives and that we can get. Keep in mind that I have tried to replace Matt for two years.