View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
I think the team is better off playing a team they can handle on Saturday, as opposed to sitting on their posteriors awaiting New England or Denver.
I like playing Denver first, as we know we can beat them.
I am an optimist, to be sure, but if everyone shows up for the next three weeks we can end up in the Super Bowl!!!!
Hope you are correct but I disagree. I will compare to a boxer or MMA fighter. If you miss something and get clocked or submitted and are healthy, get back into another match quickly. If you are shell shocked and neither the fighter nor the coaches have a clue to keep you in the match, you need some time off. Shake it off and get your "s" together. Nothing is working for Houston and I think another week would allow Newton, Brooks and other nicked up guy to get more healthy. I see nothing that tells me Texans will win. I will be rooting but not a bit optimistic.