View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87319 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Wow this is the worst doom and gloom i have ever seen on this message board. You guys are in for a surprise, as bad as we have looked i bet we come out firing on all cylinders and the offense gains nearly 500 yards. After we win Saturday everyones spirits will be a little higher . Keep your chin up guys.
500 yards?!?! Man I wish I had your optimism, I really do. I think we might get half that if we are lucky.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote