View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #58
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I want nothing more than for this to happen. I really do. I can only wish I had your faith. Don't lose it. It's good for the rest of us to see it.
Read below my name man will never lose it, now i do agree the coaching has sucked really bad, Matt Schaub is playing like David Carrs boyfriend, and the defense has looked like oak farms butter at times lately.

BUT even with all that seeing this team take the field every game is still special to me every single time, i get that deep down feeling and feel at peace (at first haha)

So i will continue to go into every game believeing we will win, regardless of what the match up looks like.

ALSO i really do feel we will handily beat Cincy and go into New England and come out with a W.