View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #54
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
and i was shuned for saying same thing...look I understand things are looking bad but anything can happen in the playoffs there has been times teams have stumbled into the playoffs..and then won it all..I believe the texans are looking themselfs in the mirror right now.. and i beleive texans will not only win satuday but embarras the bengals. look at the bright side.

You got to see tony romo cry on national tv and miss playoffs again that should make your season right there..
Omg you weren't "shunned" you started a freaking thread in the middle of the game saying this board depresses you. Then you say you're a Texans fan and won't grasp the fact that your username says you're a Colts fan. Change your username if you're not a Colts fan. You cannot be a Texans and Colts fan, that is a fact.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote