View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #51
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
This thread, our team, and everything else is just really depressing right now.
and i was shuned for saying same thing...look I understand things are looking bad but anything can happen in the playoffs there has been times teams have stumbled into the playoffs..and then won it all..I believe the texans are looking themselfs in the mirror right now.. and i beleive texans will not only win satuday but embarras the bengals. look at the bright side.

You got to see tony romo cry on national tv and miss playoffs again that should make your season right there..
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote