View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #61
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

I'm not about to judge somebody's manhood just because they are not a top 5 NFL QB, nor will I call him pathetic over it. By that standard we are all pathetic, including anyone who says it.

Having said that, I'm ready to vote no. He's a middle of the pack QB, when it's all said and done, and I don't think it's a good move to just stick with that and be happy. Not in this league. The underthrows on long passes and a few other things are just getting too old and looking unfixable. I don't think his "leadership " skills would be in question by so many if he made more of those throws, but whatever.

I like the idea of drafting high on O-line and waiting for the right QB to draft in a few years.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote