View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #29
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congratulations to JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
You're right, and I never thought KJ would look as good at times as he has this year. Big improvement on his part.
Statistically, I believe he is our best corner. Unfortunately that means that QBs pick on our 3rd CB which is Brandon Harris.

It bothers me that we kept Harris on the bench for so long. He needed reps early in the season and now we are relying on him and he is getting burned.

I don't expect Watt to have another season like this year, but even if he regresses to the mean, his mean is way above anyone else on our team.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote