View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #58
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

There are flaws on a lot of levels. This team is just not performing at the level it needs to. Schaub is definitely better than most of the QBs out there, but he's not Brady, Manning, or Brees.

Fine. I don't expect us to win when the entire team lays an egg. The defense has given up big plays, the offensive line has not been stellar, our receivers save for AJ have had terrible games. Schaub doesn't play special teams.

I expect Schaub to do a few things: protect the ball (pretty good), coordinate the offense (average), and make throws (inconsistent). I don't expect him to win when the rest of the team is playing terrible, and that's fine with me. I can only expect that of the aforementioned list of players.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote