View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
For all the people that have whined for years about getting another explosive faster wide receivers (myself included), schaub doesnt have the arm to capitalize on it. Defenses have figured out we are exclusively a horizontal threat. I dont really care about any deep play stats someone presents to argue that. I've watched and rewatched everygame this franchise has played since day 1. Proof is in the games, not the stat line.
The proof is in the pudding .... we almost never see throws over the deep middle of the field ....You almost never see sideline patterns that take advantage of the back shoulder throw .... and thats because Schaub simply doesnt have the zip to make those throws.

Schaub's a solid game manager and ball handler .... but is lacking in so many other area's of QB play.

We may as well get use to it because he's signed for two more seasons. We're stuck with the noodle arm statue game manager.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote