View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #30
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

For all the people that have whined for years about getting another explosive faster wide receiver (myself included), schaub doesnt have the arm to capitalize on it. Defenses have figured out we are exclusively a horizontal threat. I dont really care about any deep play stats someone presents to argue that. I've watched and rewatched everygame this franchise has played since day 1. Proof is in the games, not the stat line.

Last edited by powda; 01-01-2013 at 12:50 AM.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote