View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013   #28
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congratulations to JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Nice sentiment, but you're forgetting Antonio Smith who needs a lot of props for his motor and play. At 31-years old, for a 3-4 DE he had his best season in 2012 with 7 sacks, 3 passes defended and and 2 forced fumbles.

So, to me, JJWatt, Antonio Smith and Kareem Jackson are our trifecta of guys that really pushed their play up a notch.
i would say antonio was one of the few (along with GQ) that maintained their good standards from last yr... so by my count, you have 2 that improved, 2 that maintained and 9/10 (inc brice & demps that played worse)

dont even talk about offence though. DB, myers and maybe aj & od had better/same yrs. everybody else... worse.i will say arian ran tougher v the colts than ive seen in a while. hopefully he was saving himself for the playoffs
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote