View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #39
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Like someone else said, F this sh!t.

And I mean . . . F . This . Sh!t

I can only take so much aggravation and frustration for one season, and I'm not even going to watch the game. I said it yesterday, and I'm saying it today . . I'm not watching. Even if they do scrape out a win, that only means it'll be an embarrassment next week.

It's over. Done. Bring on the draft.

It really pisses me off that I'm actually a fan of this team. I wish i could turn it off like a switch, but it doesnt work that way. And because of that, its like as if I'm condemned. And because of that, I can't watch any other football game, like these bowl games that are on right now, and enjoy them as they are meant to be enjoyed.

F . THIS . SH!T.
I feel the same way Marcus. It was a real "punch in the gut" watching the Texans piss the #1 seed away. It is an even worse feeling thinking about next year and how nothing will change. Nobody will take the Texans seriously anymore. They have become the most badly talked about 12-4 team that I can ever remember. Turn on the radio, tv or newspaper and they are the joke of the playoffs.