View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #36
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73156 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Like someone else said, F this sh!t.

And I mean . . . F . This . Sh!t

I can only take so much aggravation and frustration for one season, and I'm not even going to watch the game. I said it yesterday, and I'm saying it today . . I'm not watching. Even if they do scrape out a win, that only means it'll be an embarrassment next week.

It's over. Done. Bring on the draft.

It really pisses me off that I'm actually a fan of this team. I wish i could turn it off like a switch, but it doesnt work that way. And because of that, its like as if I'm condemned. And because of that, I can't watch any other football game, like these bowl games that are on right now, and enjoy them as they are meant to be enjoyed.

F . THIS . SH!T.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote