View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #18
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Draft and the Offensive Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
The right side is young and only going to get better. I have no doubt that's how Kubes and co feel. We may take a flyer in the mid to late rounds on a OL if one we really like is available. Some good names you got there although Fluker got knocked of my list earlier this year. Just don't see him as a fit here.

I really like Cyril Richardson (#68, 6-4, 335) out of Baylor. Local product that hasn't got a lot of national attention but has played really well for the last two years. Very mobile and athletic for a guy his size. If you want a bigger guy that fits this offense I'd go with him over Fluker especially for the price.
Just as an FYI, if I took Fluker in the draft I'd move him inside to OG. He's a bit slow at OT for the NFL but would most likely make a great OG for our system. I should have clarified that in my original post, and I think several of the guys I listed can play both OT and OG.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote