View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #29
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18096 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

I like everyone else here wanted #1 seed for HOU but that didn't work out. Today I was thinking that as bad as HOU has been playing they need a confidence game before playing the likes of NE or DEN. Don't get me wrong CIN will come in and beat HOU if they play like they have been playing, but If HOU can dominate CIN here at home that could be the medicine this team needs. The team moral has to be shot right now so they need a good win before they face NE again.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote