View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #17
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Draft and the Offensive Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Alvin Bailey declared last week and I have him in third at our pick. He swaps between both LG and RG during the game as a regular course which I cannot remember seeing before. His play this season was impacted by the turmoil with the offensive coaches and he seemed to not give 100% which imo has impacted his ranking. He may climb into second with good combine.

If I can get a trade with Miami (Tate who is not helping me for second (#43) and a third (#82), I'd take N.Carolina's RT Brennan Williams in third. I think Williams is going to climb but am hopeful he will not go or do much at combine due to his repairing injury. Another possible landing place for Tate is San Francisco second (#69) & third (#91).

Something tp think about is why Tate got reps over Forsett 63/374 6 per carry? Was Kubiak shopping?
I've been all over Alvin Bailey too. His size/athleticism and run blocking are very similar to Duane Brown imo. He gets way out for screens, and definitely gets up to LBers quickly. I'm assuming he's not a great pass blocker though, being a OG and all but I think he's a match at the right value (3rd or 3rd comp). If the line were something like Brown-Bailey-Myers-Brooks-Newton that's a very big, athletic line.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote