View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #22
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45112 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Watt, a 3-4 DE leading his team in tackle? I find that to be mind boggling the most. Even if he didn't have all those sacks, swatted pass, and tfl. Leading his team in tackles at that position is unimaginable.
I don't think I could achieved those numbers in Madden if I were to customized my player with max attribute on all level. Simply ridiculous.

A player with stats like that in that position is equalvilent to a QB with 5000 yards passing, 55 tds, and 1000 yds rushing in the same season. Numbers if it were to ever achieved will never be duplicate. So let's enjoy this historic achievement everyone.
klockWork is online now   Reply With Quote