View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #9
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35803 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
It doesn't make sense to me. We've got the same 5 guys in front him that we started the season with, save Ben Jones. Personally I think Ben Jones is playing better than Caldwell in both the run & passing game. Yes he had issues with Wilfork, but other than that, I think he's held his own.

I don't understand why Matt can play like that, or that Arian can play like that behind Gump, & not Jones. I think Jones is an upgrade.
I've seen quarterbacks do more with less talent on the offensive line. Like I said, we've got three pro bowlers up front, two of which should be All Pros. It's not the offensive line's fault like people are making it out to be. They are talented. I don't even want to blame it all on that right side either. Schaub is just too damn slow in the pocket. He's got to move like he used to.
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote