View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Schaub just not looking like same QB as early season. He looked sharp and on target and I often exclaimed during a game "daang, Matt is zone in." Now he is over, under or just out of reach of his target. It happened in the N.E. game and he just has not been same player. I do not mind him throwing ball away but he just does not seem to be aware of his surroundings during a game; shell shocked or concussed if I did not know better.