View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

I voted yes, but, with reservations.

I believe our problem is with Kubiak and Dennison. How do we know MS is not as frustrated with the play calling as the rest of the team, as well as most of the fans?? I don't know if Kubiak gives him a chance to call plays or not, or if he's going completely on what Kubiak calls from the sideline. IF Kubiak can't let him loose, trust him to make the right call, then we need to find someone he does trust, and if MS doesn't have the guts to override Kubes when he knows a play won't work, then that's on him and he needs to grow some "junk!". I know I see MS walking over to the sideline a lot, and looking to Kubes for direction. I'm just not sure he's ever had the chance to do his own THANG without having Kubiak or Dennison breathing down his neck! He should be calling all the shots, like PM and Brady, by now. He's been around long enough.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote