View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I think what really sold me on it was when AJ just let the ball sail through his arms. I had my feelings, had my beliefs but the fan in me kept overlooking them. When AJ non chalantly attempted to catch that sure fire TD, I just knew this team was done playing for Kubiak. Being a "contender" and then being blown out by the likes of Rodgers and Brady because of coaching ineptitude has to be disheartening.

I've also seen some terrible to almost biased officiating against the Texans since the Lions game. Some of it has been downright terrible. I'll have to watch again with out my battle red glasses on, but I don't think the league fancies the Texans much.
Really????? You truly think AJ missed catching that ball because he was DONE playing for Kubiak?? Sorry, but that's just laughable! I've never been a huge Kubes fan, but, I've read MANY, MANY articles about how much the team backs him, and wants him to stay here. Besides, AJ would never hurt the team by deliberately, "non chalantly," not trying to catch a ball. That's not his style, and an insult to him as a player and a person!! JMO! The rest of your post I agree with, esp the officiating part. OD and Posey had so many players on them I thought they had sticky glue on their jerseys!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote