View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #34
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I didn't think I alluded to anything different... 2010 6-10, 2011 10-6, 2012 12-4, so 2012...4-12??? j/k

Yes, If we get bounced in the wild card game after winning it with a 3rd string QB last year...I hope Uncle Bob Smells something fishy...and that fishy smell...would be the rotting turd that the Texans leave on the field. IMO, anything less than the AFC Championship should be considered utter failure since, afterall, that is what we play for.

As far as that Raven fan that posted in here, your team ain't squat either and y'all have issues too. Some people are delirious and some are delusional, but at some point you either take your head out of the sand, realize your team has problems and call for them to be fixed.
My bad. I misread what you posted. I thought you were saying the shortened off-season was the reason for us going 6-10.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote