View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #30
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I don't know. I would think a man of McNair's stature and him seeing so much success that he would know a frozen iceberg of pooh when he sees it. I was fine with him keeping Kubiak after the 6-10 season because of the short offseason, etc and after last year it seems we all forgave Kubiak his shortcomings and made the fact that we were down to our 3rd string QB the scape goat of our failures. Now, with our starter in there and only ONE major injury, what is the excuse? What could the problem be outside of a mediocre coach taking advantage of a fairly weak schedule?

The team has lost confidence in his ability to call a game and it is quite evident. Some of them are just Bulls and will continue to go all in, but when a stellar athlete/person like AJ has seemingly given up, that is VERY telling of how the players feel about Kubiak and the coaching staff.

I don't think the D has given up on Wade, I think the D is trying to make too much happen, however, it is extremely disheartening that our OLB's don't get to the QB more with JJ getting double and triple teamed...

I don't know, I'm depressed right now and sick with a terrible loss hangover. Winning cures all they say, but the way it's been going for 7 weeks, I don't see us winning against other playoff caliber teams.

We need change (queue the Obama metaphors), but a good change. We need a respected coach that can light a fire.

People will ask questions if we fire a head coach after a 12-4 season, but if they have an oodle of knowledge about football, the question should be, "Why not sooner?"
I thought the short off-season was last yeah aka our first playoff season.

IMO, there was absolutely zero reason to keep Kubiak after the 6-10 season and if we lose against the Bengals at home, he should be fired this season. I know it is extremely unlikely to happen, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote