View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #85
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
The money is officially paid out.

1st place: Watch The Throne - IBleedTexans -$150.00
2nd place: Overofficious Jerks - Vinny -$60.00
3rd place: Arian's Foster Kids - Texans346 - $30.00

Thanks for playing everyone. I'm going to put more scoring weight on the defenders next season and will probably make them a more important component.

I'm gonna tear down my draft and my transactions later and see what black Monday has in store for my Fantasy GM going forward...

I know my draft didn't go as smoothly as I wanted and ended up patching holes all year. I'm fairly happy with my balancing act though...but a better draft would have been the best path methinks.
It was fun and can I get y'all s SS numbers to claim y'all as dependents ?