View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #50
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you have faith in Matt Schaub?

MS is weak, scared, and pathetic. He canNOT hit a receiver in stride in long yardage passes. He either overthrows or underthrows forcing the receiver to dive, double-back, or he gift-wraps a pick to the defender. He has a weak arm, he is not mobile, goes down at the slightest amount of contact. He is frustrating AJ and others --you can see it in their body language after MS craps a pass to them.

He is not a leader and I fear that my 5 yr old daughter could do better.

Anyone but MS.

Having said that, I welcome him to prove me wrong.