View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #25
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't. I hope they go down sucking their thumbs and crying for momma. If they're going to screw the pooch they might as well finish the job and go down playing like the worthless losers they've become. A valiant effort in a no-holds-barred shootout will do nothing but reinforce the idea that the situation isn't all that bad. It is bad and I want that on display this weekend if a loss is in the cards. I want some Texans players walking off that field to the sound of a fanbase digging deep down in their gut to boo them if they can't beat the Bengals.

That gaudy regular season record over a variety of tomato-cans-and-also-rans might otherwise cloud the facts. Regular season record aside this year the Texans took a step back in the heart department along with a variety of statistical categories.
This is how I feel also. If they are going to lose might as well get blown out so the spotlight will shine very brightly on them where even McNair can't sugar coat it. Maybe just maybe McNair would finally see Kubiak is not head coaching material. I doubt it though. As long as Reliant keeps selling out he will keep sending "Kubes" and his "kids" out on the field. The Houston Paper Tigers.