View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #27
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Sadly, winning in the postseason is not needed to have a profitable franchise. It's obvious that McNair is running this literally as a business. As long as the franchise is profitable, gaining value each year and is employing great, hard working individuals like Kubiak, Phillips, our GM Smith and all the players - why mess with sucess? What part of "12-4 is better than last year" do you not understand?? This is his mindset.

It's obvious McNair does NOT really care about winning because he is NOT willing to make the hard decisions to catapult the Texans into a feared, legit team that can beat teams like GB, NE and close out a team like the vikings or colts to get HFA.
I have felt like this for about 4 or 5 years now. I called him Dollar Bob for a while because of this. Due to recent success, I had relented on my criticism of McNair and Kubes but if we lose on Saturday, it will most certainly be making a comeback. I've had enough.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote