View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #26
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 38399 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Kubiak, Shaub, Marciano and Dennison must go. I don't even know what Dennison does. Is he just there because the team is supposed to have an OC?

TJ Yates is NOT the answer either. I'm glad many of you Yates fans are not talent evaluators. The kids got spunk, but the rest of his game is junk.

Keenum went undrafted for a reason, so don't even go there.

We need to look at QB in one of the first 2 rounds next year, get a new coach in here, keep Shaub another year (since I believe it was 2 years guaranteed anyway) and then go from there. If I was AJ, I'd be pissed. He is such a class act and loyal dude. One of my favorite Houston Sports stars next to Hakeem and Biggio of all time. Dre deserves better and dammit, Houston fans deserve better! If we don't get it together, Watt might walk at the end of his rookie contract. I'd hate to see that because that boy is growing on me too!
Were the Yates and Keenum comments direct at me? Because I have NEVER (at least I think never) made a comment in favor of either Yates or Keenum starting over Schaub. We'd be worse off with either of them IMO.

Other than that, I agree with the rest of your post.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote