View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #23
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Agreed. Rep to you as well.

I just don't understand what McNair isn't seeing. He obviously must really hate football, because there is no way he has been watching this team the last few years.

Go research my posts. You might also have to look under the name ckw, but I have been calling for Kubiak's head since 8-8 round 2. The guy simply does not have "it". He is too busy staring at his playbook hoping for that "eureka" moment that never comes. I got back on the bandwagon to be a good Texans fan midway through last season. I figured ok, all Kubiak needed was a good defensive coach. I'll give him a chance.

So surely now that we have a great defensive coach, surely the offense is going to keep playing well, putting up 25 per game, and we would be a legit Super Bowl contender. Wrong!!!

Same problems. Defense quit playing out of their mind and what does the offense do? Nothing.

This team has given up on Gary. Now it is time Bob does the same thing.
Kubiak, Shaub, Marciano and Dennison must go. I don't even know what Dennison does. Is he just there because the team is supposed to have an OC?

TJ Yates is NOT the answer either. I'm glad many of you Yates fans are not talent evaluators. The kids got spunk, but the rest of his game is junk.

Keenum went undrafted for a reason, so don't even go there.

We need to look at QB in one of the first 2 rounds next year, get a new coach in here, keep Shaub another year (since I believe it was 2 years guaranteed anyway) and then go from there. If I was AJ, I'd be pissed. He is such a class act and loyal dude. One of my favorite Houston Sports stars next to Hakeem and Biggio of all time. Dre deserves better and dammit, Houston fans deserve better! If we don't get it together, Watt might walk at the end of his rookie contract. I'd hate to see that because that boy is growing on me too!