View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
McNair needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with Kubiak today. He needs to stick his foot up Kube's ass.
So I've been saying for years, that Kubiak is only part of a group think here. He doesn't make decisions, he influences the group. Probably wins out most of the time. But it's always "their" decision.

With that in mind; knowing Gary, McNair, Rick, & Cal (probably Wade as well, I don't know) get together every morning & talk about this team, what could Gary have possibly been telling him these last 9 weeks.

I think Bob is as savy as we are, he knows more about football than he had in the past. I'm sure he had questions about the Texans declining performance despite our wins.

Surely, Kubiak talked about some of the injury issues & pointed out that we're getting some of the young guys ready for the play-offs. Ben Jones, Derek Newton, Brandon Brooks.... defensively, I have to believe he fell on the sword there, like he should. This offense needs to start fast, score early & often for the defense to do what they were put together to do.

But over the last three weeks, surely Gary told Bob that we would win 2 of the three.

So McNair is going to ask him what happened & what is he going to do to fix it by Saturday.

What could Gary possibly tell him?