View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #17
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The Texans have shown that they are not a team determined to win, even when spotted two games and a very great motiving reason.

Now they've got tails-between-the-legs syndrome and have to face a Bengals team who is playing hot and will be screaming for vengeance.

I just hope the Texans go down swinging instead of giving us milquetoast performances like they've been trending for weeks now. It's embarassing.
I don't. I hope they go down sucking their thumbs and crying for momma. If they're going to screw the pooch they might as well finish the job and go down playing like the worthless losers they've become. A valiant effort in a no-holds-barred shootout will do nothing but reinforce the idea that the situation isn't all that bad. It is bad and I want that on display this weekend if a loss is in the cards. I want some Texans players walking off that field to the sound of a fanbase digging deep down in their gut to boo them if they can't beat the Bengals.

That gaudy regular season record over a variety of tomato-cans-and-also-rans might otherwise cloud the facts. Regular season record aside this year the Texans took a step back in the heart department along with a variety of statistical categories.