View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Texans should beat the Bengals. Should. Doesn't mean they will, just that they should. But given the current circumstances anyone thinking we'll win any games past this is high on kool-aid.
Why do we think the Texans should beat the Bengals. The Bengals is a better, more balanced, rounded team than the Colts. If the Colts is the better team in the AFC South, the Bengals is definitely a better team in the AFC.

& I truly believe that. I believe the Bengals are playing better than the Texans now. For the Texans to win, they'll have to do something they haven't done in 9 weeks.

I don't know about you, but I'm down to hope. I've got nothing to make me believe the Texans are getting it together & will be able to put together enough good plays to get into the endzone 1 time, much less win the game.

If the Texans win Saturday, I will be pleasantly surprised. The wife & I will do our part. We'll be in Section 609 screaming like banshees & doing the wave. But it's all hope & a prayer now. I don't think we should beat the Bengals.