View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #6
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Texans should beat the Bengals. Should. Doesn't mean they will, just that they should. But given the current circumstances anyone thinking we'll win any games past this is high on kool-aid.
And that Kool-aid has mold floating in it at this point. Time to whip up a new batch...

Hmm...new Kool-aid on Saturday? The only way I will have any confidence in my beloved Texans is if they come out and absolutely man handle the Bengals in a flawlessly executed game. We can not leave this game with a bunch of question marks or we might as well start looking at who will be available in the draft.