View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think these comments and evaluations are the reason why Smith was eager to re-sign Schaub. Even Geno and Dysart who I mocked early last off season will need a year or so to develop as starters. Fans can complain all they want about Matt, but I see no option as a replacement that can put you where Schaub has so far.
Well I bet I can find a guy who can throw two picks to help cost his team the 1st seed and HFA through the playoffs in less than 3 phone calls.