View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
Good points, Fiddler...but I have been watching a team that looked too afraid fo its own shadow. I think we will see a team come out with more of a devil may care attitude. I think they will perform better with a chip on their shoulder.
I hope you're talking about the Texans with the devil may care attitude.

I can see that happening. I think that's the approach Kubiak told the guys to play with in Baltimore last season. Which led to Tj throwing three picks & the infamous Jj muff.

But the Bengals are more like the Texans. Stout defense & ball control offense with big play ability. I think Kubiak will stick with his offense & try to beat the Bengals at their own game.... which is our game.

I also don't feel good about Kubiak deciding to open up the offense in the play offs. If that's who we've been trying to be all season, I'd be all for it. But to try to flip the switch & go from Gary-ball to techmo bowl.... I think it will get real ugly just like it did in Baltimore.