View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #6
Atl Cav
Veteran

Rep Power: 2751 Atl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'd love to hear your take on why the Cincinnati Bengals are a team we can handle. They have the fiercest pass rush in the league. If anybody could stop our run game, I would have said it was them.... little did I know New England could & Minnesota could.

But the Bengals D is no joke. They will stump our OL & harrass Matt all day. Andre will have hell getting open.

If we win this game, Kubiak will have to coach a better game than he ever has in his whole career.

What are the odds?
Good points, Fiddler...but I have been watching a team that looked too afraid fo its own shadow. I think we will see a team come out with more of a devil may care attitude. I think they will perform better with a chip on their shoulder.
Atl Cav is offline   Reply With Quote