View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We will have a great playoff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
I think the team is better off playing a team they can handle on Saturday...
I'd love to hear your take on why the Cincinnati Bengals are a team we can handle. They have the fiercest pass rush in the league. If anybody could stop our run game, I would have said it was them.... little did I know New England could & Minnesota could.

But the Bengals D is no joke. They will stump our OL & harrass Matt all day. Andre will have hell getting open.

If we win this game, Kubiak will have to coach a better game than he ever has in his whole career.

What are the odds?