Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #97
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm honestly just not convinced that Cowher wants to come back. These days It seems that once these guys have been away for a while and get those cushy studio jobs that pay well, they've tended to not want to come back; i think these guys really do forgot how good life could be away from the constant stress that is a head coach in the NFL...........Aside from Gruden that is anyway.

We could be very well stuck with "only better than average" Kubiak for years and years. And in some years, he could luck out with other teams just not being up to par and getting us something. I could think of worse things that could happen.

And I can also think of better things. There are very few elite head coaches to go around, and we certainly don't have one of them right now.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote