View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012   #28
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Philip Rivers anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Rivers for Schaub? I don't know if it would be an improvement or not, but it would be a change. I don't think we would lose anything with Rivers, just not so sure we would gain anything either.
Schaub, Rivers, Cutler, Romo are all in the "same dog different fleas" category. they are clearly not in the elite guys, and clearly better than the mutts of the league like Sanchez, and Cassel. The fans in other cities hate their guy as much as many Texans' fans hate Schuab.

Sometimes different is good; sometimes its change for change sake.